11. Register with a GP – I filled in the forms at the end of November, but I think the registration was only processed at the beginning of December, so I’m saying this is a December achievement.
64. Buy work trousers that actually fit – I did some shopping in the January sales
69. Get another piercing in each ear – Done on 8.1.16
92. Investigate trampoline lessons – I’d completely forgotten this was on my list but, coincidentally, I did an exercise lesson on a trampoline on 29.1.16. It turns out trampolining is much harder than it looks.
Goals in progress
19. Stop procrastinating: Don’t stop to listen to music until I’ve done everything I need for the evening (200/396) – It looks as if, at the moment, I’ve achieved this more often than not.
72. Donate 1,000,000 grains at http://freerice.com (398,000 / 1,000,000) – 64,000 grains donated in December and January.
83. Keep a personal diary for at least a year and
84. Write something good that happened in personal diary, at least one a week for a year
– I started these, again, on 1 January. I think I got as far as May last year, so we’ll see how long this attempt lasts.
93. Read 100 books by authors I haven’t read (13/100) – 29.12.16: Finished The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion