14. Buy a pedometer – Done on 28.8.15. Even better, I didn’t actually buy it. There was a walking challenge at work in August and September and the participants were given pedometers. I thought we’d have to give them back but that’s not happened yet, so I assume we’re keeping them.
15. Find out how many steps per day I walk, on average – Completed on 8 October, it’s 12,476. As it was part of a competition, the number is probably higher than it would otherwise be but it’s close enough.
16. Walk 10,000 steps per day for a month – Done between 6.9.15 and 8.10.15
28. Change my postal address with all service providers – Done in September 2015
Goals in progress
29. Scrapbook old photos and greetings cards – Started in October and I’ve actually got into scrapbooking and crafting in a big way. I’ve changed my mind about the photos, though, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them, but I don’t think I want to scrapbook them as such.
72. Donate 1,000,000 grains at http://freerice.com (312,000 / 1,000,000) – Only 4,000 grains donated in September, but 31,000 grains donated in October.
93. Read 100 books by authors I haven’t read (11/100)
12.10.15 – Finished The Lie by C.L. Taylor
17.10.15 – Finished The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett