9. Find out if I’m registered to vote – I am.
27. Get rid of the old DVDs and CDs at my mum’s house and sell them on Music Magpie – The cheque finally turned up, so this one is now complete.
Goals in progress:
8. Eat breakfast every day (82/151). Although I think I’m being very generous with my definition of “breakfast”. I suspect most people wouldn’t count breakfast biscuits eaten at 11:00am.
20. Read all of my unread books (1/45) – 12.4.15: Finished Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. I loved it.
46. Spend 10 minutes at the end of each day planning for the next day (48/92)
72. Donate 1,000,000 grains of rice at http://freerice.com (120,000 / 1,000,000) – 13,000 grains donated in April. Again, I didn’t donate as much as I’d have liked as I didn’t have internet for two weeks.
93. Read 100 books by authors I haven’t read (6/45):
6.4.15: Finished Look Who’s Back by Timur Vermes
12.4.15: Finished Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
94. Watch 26 movies I’ve never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet
12.4.15: Cinderella (2015 remake) (C)
16.4.15: Pitch Perfect (P)